Satin Purple Magic TSG EVOLUTION HELMET
- Regular price
- $74.95 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $74.95 USD
- Unit price
If you don't see your size in stock, just give us a call and we will get it for you, either instore pickup or sent directly to you for your convenience.
The TSG Evolution helmet is one of the slimmest hardshell designs available. It features a tough skate-style hardshell construction, which securely protects all the useful bits of your noggin. The design curves anatomically around the head for a great fit and tailored wearing comfort. The Evolution helmet is offered in a wide range of colors and graphics.
- Hardshell Construction: The outer shell is made of ABS, which has a high impact resistance, is very robust, & works well in cold weather. The inner shell is made of shock-absorbing EPS, which is highly effective at reducing the amount of energy transferred to the head during an impact.
- Tuned Fit System: Allows you to dial in your fit using different thickness pads on the interior of the helmet
- Snug Fit System: Allows the head to touch the helmet all around, wobble-free, for a secure and snug fit
- Low Fit: Protects the entire back & sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement.
- 14 Vents w/ Air Flow Channels: Provides cooling air and exhausts warm air to help reduce discomfort from sweating
- Comfort Padding (in two sizes): Premium heat-sealed padding that is pre-formed and quick-drying. Removable and machine (hand) washable.
Certification: NF EN 1078+A1:02 2013, CPSC, ASTM1492
Weight: 460g / 1.01lb
Material: ABS, EPS, Polyester, Nylon
MAXIMUM PROTECTION: The outer shell is made of ABS, which has a high impact resistance, is very robust, & works well in cold weather. The inner shell is made of shock-absorbing EPS, which is highly effective at reducing the amount of energy transferred to the head during an impact. This helmet is triple certified with the ASTM F1492 American skateboarding & trick roller skating standard, CPSC American bike helmet standard, & EN 1078 European bike & skateboard helmet standard.
LOW FIT DESIGN: The helmet’s Low Fit design fully protects the entire back & sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement.
SNUG FIT: The Evolution helmet features the Snug Fit technology, which is designed to follow exactly the curves of the human head shape and achieve a so-called contact ring in the helmet, allowing the head to touch the helmet all around. his provides a wobble-free experience during jumps and other tricks. The helmet also comes with two sizes of pads to adjust your size.
COMFORTABLE: The Evolution helmet is light weight helmet, weighing only 460 g / 1.01 lb. It also has premium heat-sealed padding (in two sizes) that is machine/hand-washable, pre-formed and quick drying, so your helmet stays fresh. It also features 14 vents with air flow channels that provides cooling air and exhausts warm air to help reduce discomfort from sweating.
TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONAL RIDERS: The Evolution helmet is a staple icon helmet in the industry. It has been around for over 25 years and counting. The helmet is used by skateboard & bike pros such as Sam Pilgrim, Amir Kabanni, Matt Jones, Juergen Horrwarth and many more, including Olympic and X-games riders.